Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Sketching in Texas



Heyo Fine Folk of the Interwebs! I hope you all are doing well! I'm being kept rather busy here in Texas, but here are a couple of things I have done during my down time.




These first three are thirty minute paintings of a skull named Yorric. Though quiet, he is a rather enjoyable fellow.


Much of my work in Texas has been very stylized, so every once in awhile I take a break to do something a little more painterly. Well Fine and Fancy Folks, I guess that's it for tonight. I am going to go eat some dinner. I hope y'all have a lovely evening. 













4 comments:

  1. Wow, Al your stuff is looking fantastic. I really love the skull lighting studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I ask, What's the title of the pregnant woman, and what country is she from?

    ReplyDelete